Your shopping bag is empty
Sunny-Side Up: More Than 100 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes from the Essential Egg to the Perfect Pastry: A Cookbook
From the perfect scrambled egg for one to special-occasion brunch crowd-pleasers, wake up to 100+ breakfast and brunch recipes from a Cake Wars judge and celebrated pastry chef"Sure to help...
"Sure to help any cook crack into the incredible, edible egg."--Michael Voltaggio, chef/restaurateur
- Egg obsessions and other savories from Melt-in-Your-Mouth Scrambled Eggs and Chilaquiles to Chipotle-Maple Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches
- Syrup required Buttermilk Pancakes, Waffles, and Waylynn's sweet and savory French Toast Sandwich combinations
- Biscuits, muffins, breads, and more baked goods Bacon-Cheddar Biscuits, Banana Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins, Grapefruit-Pistachio Cakes, and Peach-Thyme Jam
- Fancy pastries Brioche Beignets, Sticky Buns, Apple-Almond Tart with Orange Essence
- Yogurt, bars, breakfast pops, smoothies, and other healthy yums Homemade Yogurt, Carrot-Coconut Pops, Beets Don't Kill My Vibe Smoothie, Green Machine Juice
- Boozy daytime adventures Watermelon-Jalapeño Smash, Margarita Bar, Lemon Slushy for Adults Only, and Grapefruit-Mint Mimosas
With more than 100 photographs, Sunny-Side Up is perfect for home cooks who want to wake up to delectable and uplifting dishes fresh out of their own kitchens.
"Waylynn's bubbly and warm personality radiates through not only her storytelling in this book but also in the recipes themselves. They're friendly and approachable but still convey the knowledge from her culinary training and, more important, her experiences as a chef." --Josiah Citrin, owner and chef of Melisse, Charcoal Venice, Openaire, and Dave's Doghouse
"This book is ezzactly what I'd eggspect from Chef Waylynn. She never does anything the over-easy way. Sunny-Side Up is sure to help any cook crack into the incredible, edible egg." --Michael Voltaggio, chef/restauranteur
"Waylynn Lucas's dazzling new cookbook, Sunny-Side Up, seizes the day. This comprehensive and colorful tribute to the egg--the planet's most universally adored food--makes me want to wake up and dash to the kitchen." --Nancy Silverton, owner of the Mozza Restaurant Group and founder of La Brea Bakery